Tuesday, March 2, 2010

NBC Sabbatical

I am a lucky girl. Very blessed. I have had the opportunity to meet some of the most beautiful people on this planet, and have learned many skills I hope to apply in the next chapter of my life. So, after a few years working hard and learning much, it is finally time I take my NBC Sabbatical...No, I don't work for NBC. But, yes. It's my NBC Sabbatical. Not.By.Choice. However, I am truly excited, and cannot wait to see what is to come - there are endless possibilities. I will try my best to post on here as much as possible.

So far, I have tried to set up the foundations for a web-based tv show, started a vision board, discovered idealist.org, and apparently have my very own fan page on facebook. It has been an eventful first day, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment